Research shows that children develop a fuller understanding of the world around them when they regularly garden and are therefore better able to engage in the learning process at school. Indeed, gardening can open up a whole new world for children, getting them outside, and discovering nature. There's no better learning environment than the great outdoors!
These gardening tools in the Nyby Gardening Set encourage children to get outside and learn about nature by digging, planting, and nurturing their gardens and watching their plants grow and grow! An excellent combination set of tools designed for class use.
The tool heads are produced from metal which is painted with a hard-wearing paint and then screwed to varnished wooden handles for maximum durability.
Recommended Age 3+
This set contains:
- 1pcs Wheelbarrow, metal.
- 1pcs Watering can 2 liter.
- 1pcs Shovel, metal, 21.5 cm.
- 1pcs Rake, metal, 15 cm.
- 1pcs Fork, metal, 20.5 cm.
- 1pcs Mini rake, metal, 72 cm.
- 1pcs Mini shovel, metal, 70 cm.
- 1pcs Mini broom, 77 cm.
- 1pcs Mini shovel, metal, 69 cm.
- 1pcs Garden gloves, textile.
- 1pcs Garden gloves, leather.