Our cosy, cuddly soft and breathable Slumbersac All-Year Child Sleeping Bag with Detachable Sleeves 2.5 Tog in a beautiful Transport design offers your child a safe and comfortable night sleep.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
- The safest way for children to sleep – no additional blankets or covers required.
- Keeps babies and children at a comfortable temperature.
- Helps children and young people remain covered in bed and comfortable throughout the night.
- The high quality zip front design makes changing more convenient and stress-free for both children and carers.
- Helps to stop the wearer from accessing their nappy, preventing smearing.
- Detachable sleeves via press studs to remove if your child is too warm and re-attach when needed.
- The long sleeves padding allows for unrestricted arm movement.
- 2.5 Tog padded – suitable for All-Year Round use & room temperatures between 15-21 degrees.
Material & Care
- 100% jersey cotton outer fabric and inner lining.
- Soft & breathable polyester fleece filling.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees – Tumble dry on low heat.
- Rigorously tested and certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
WHAT IS TOG?
The tog rating or weight of a sleeping bag determines its thickness and therefore how warm it keeps the child. The higher the tog rating (weight) the warmer the sleeping bag.
Our sleeping bags are 2.5 tog which is recommended for a room between 15-18°c.
These are guidelines only - you should always check the child to make sure they don’t overheat. Remember it is better to be cool than hot and it is quite normal for the child's hands and arms to be cool. Feel the nape of their neck – if it is damp then they might be too warm.
Standard and Long Sleeve sleeping bags.
Our sleeping bag sizing is generous because children should be able to kick and wriggle freely in the sleeping bag. Ideally their feet should be at 3/4 of the sleeping bag, leaving the bottom quarter of the sleeping bag 'empty'.
Therefore, it is advised you buy the sleeping bag based on the child’s age and do not go a size bigger. It is not safe to use sleeping bags that are too big. The child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the sleeping bag is zipped up, otherwise it is too big. These sizes are recommendations only.
Every child is different, so always try the sleeping bag on for size on arrival and refer to our sizing guide carefully before purchasing.
Age 3- 6 years: Height 101-116cm.
Age 6-10 years: Height 116-140cm.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.