The BILLY D|R High Tops are adaptive shoes for kids with special needs or mobility problems. They feature FlipTop Technology for easy wear and have removable insoles for custom orthotics. These shoes offer support, comfort, and flexibility where it's needed most.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The BILLY D|R (Deeper and more Resilient) High Tops are fun and fashionable, and highly adaptive to kids with special needs or mobility problems. They feature FlipTop Technology which incorporates a wrap-around zipper closure that makes stepping in and out of the shoes a very quick and simple process.
These classic high top zipper shoes are designed using a traditional lace-up closure and have a thick woven nylon fabric upper lining and sock lining for more durable wear and increased tear resistance.
Billy D|R High Tops have two removable insoles (3mm each) for adjustable depth and use of custom orthotics.
This range of adaptive footwear provides support, comfort and flexibility where it's needed the most.
- FlipTop Technology with a wrap-around zipper closure
- Easy to put on, easy to take off!
- Thick woven nylon fabric upper lining and sock lining for more durable wear and increased tear resistance.
- Custom-developed shoe last provides additional width and volume in toe box, vamp, quarter, and heel areas.
- Durable insole board and outsole rubber compound help to withstand aggressive toe drag and heel striking.
- Two interchangeable insoles (3mm each) for adjustable depth and use of custom orthotics.
- Highly functional and adaptive footwear
- Ideal for kids with special needs or mobility problems
Available in UK shoe sizes 6-9 (Toddler), 10-2 (Little Kid), 3-8 (Big Kid).
To avoid disappointment, it is advisable to carefully measure your child's feet before purchasing Billy Footwear.
Please Click 'Further Advice' for tips and advice on what Billy Footwear is best for you.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.