Card game to promote good behaviour using secret missions to encourage responsibility, empathy, self-control and respect for others.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Inspire and empower young heroes with the Superhero Behavior Missions Card Game. Developed by the creative minds of Rad & Annie Radburn, this game offers an engaging and educational way to encourage responsibility, empathy, self-control, and respect in children aged 3 to 9.
Suitable for parents and teachers alike.
- Secret Missions: This exciting card game comes with an array of secret missions that are both fun and educational. Each mission promotes positive behaviour and encourages kids to show kindness and respect towards others. The missions include actions like lining up quietly, saying please, helping someone, and more.
- Guided Reflection: After a day of secret missions, the game provides an opportunity for reflection. Engage children with questions like "How did the day's mission go?" and "How did it make you feel?" This reflection process helps kids evaluate their actions and consider changes for the future.
- Promotes Positive Behaviour: The Superhero Behaviour Missions Card Game emphasizes that every child's behaviour has an impact on those around them, whether at school, home, or beyond. It makes good behavior fun and achievable by infusing it with a sense of adventure.
- Additional Activities: The game doesn't stop at missions. It includes various supplementary activities like writing stories about how a superhero tackles a problem, designing a superhero costume, creating a superhero motto, and more. These activities add depth and creativity to the learning experience.
- Postcard-sized mission cards
- CD-Rom with printable mission cards
- Printable Mission Completed Certificate
- Blank Superhero Mission Card for creating new missions
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.