The Care Designs PRO80 Tabard Adult Style Bib for teenagers and adults offer the best in modern, comfortable and dignified design combined with long-lasting materials.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The bibs have large pockets that can be folded flat to the back, out of sight, if desired, and have a stretchy edging material for excellent comfort. This bib covers the shoulders to provide an attractive and dignified look of a tabard, but the short back, makes it easy to put on and off.
The tabards have wide shoulder coverage and are ergonomically shaped on the front to enable free arm movement at mealtimes. They have long-lasting, sprung steel, snap fasteners which are reinforced to ensure they stay firmly fixed in place. These allow wide adjustment around the neck to suit most sizes.
- Made with high-quality PRO80™ fabric.
- Soft, flexible and comfortable to wear.
- Fold out pocket to catch food.
- Comfortable adjustable fit around the neck with snap fasteners.
- 100% waterproof, absorbent and virtually stain proof.
- The bibs are durable as they stay clean and smart looking much longer than other bibs.
- Machine washable 80°C.
- Tumble dry.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
This is a fantastic product! I have bought many of these and they are the best bibs I have come across. Nothing ever leaks through and they never stain. They wash and dry easily and have proved resistant to chewing. The poppers are hard wearing and only one has ever failed, on our oldest bib which may now be 8 years old.
Thank-you for your five star review on our adult tabards we are pleased that these bibs are so reliable and even chew resistant! Thank-you for shopping and supporting us at Fledglings. Fledglings is part of the Contact Family and each purchase you make helps us to provide support and advice for families with disabled children.
A bit disappointed that the medium size is so much bigger than the small. I could really have done with the size in-between.
Hello Gemma, Thank-you for your feedback on the sizing of the bib we will pass this feedback onto the supplier. Thank-you for shopping with us at Fledglings