The Swinging Sensory Bag is a cocoon that provides deep pressure to the child's body while swinging. It's made of high-quality knit fabric, breathable, and stimulates the vestibular system. Suitable for children aged 3-10 years old, it has a seamless patented design made of certified, non-toxic threads.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The Swinging Sensory Bag is a cocoon that presses the child's entire body while swinging. The high-quality knit fabric conforms to the body, calming and making your child feel safe and content while swinging. It stimulates the vestibular system by providing deep pressure and a sense of touch. It is recommended for children aged 3-10 years old.
- patented seamless design
- breathable fabric structure
- thermoactive and transparent
- certified, non-toxic threads
- It creates a truly deep and personal environment.
The main benefits include:
- stimulation of the proprioceptive and vestibular system
- deep relaxation and resting
- lowering emotional tension and silencing anxiety attacks
- strengthening the sense of security
- integration of body, mind and emotions
- boost dopamine
Product sold with the assemble hooks
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.